Friday, March 2, 2007

Ready for Tomorrow!

I am really excited about tomorrow. Even though we just finished playing the church league season, I am ready for the tournament. This is the one good thing I have been looking forward to this week! With everything else going on, I'm ready to just play for the day.

Homework Status Report: Matt and I have worked almost every night this week. Minus last night because of American Idol results. :) Homework cannot come before American Idol results show. Anyways, tonight will be study guide finishing and test taking. We are slowly making our way through this mountain of things to do, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. I would like to take this time to thank those of you who have remembered us. I would also like to say I am remembering those of you who are in the same boat. I would also like to say that even though I have lots of homework, you do not have to worry that I will make a bomb threat on SEMO.

Brain Teaser time:
You are stuck in the room with some really short leprechauns. They are really loud and annoying! Bob is 2'5", Barry is 2'2", Brad is 2'5", and Bryan is 2'1", and Brittany is 2'1". Who is the tallest?

I'm in a zoo
But not in a jungle
I rairly come in pairs
But I'm in every puzzle
Some think I'm in xylophone
But, I most certainly am not
You don't see me with a loan
But very strangely within a zealot
I'm in the magical prison of Azkaban
Well, can't you see?
I'm in the buzz of a fan
But, my oh my, what could I be?

Good luck! I will see most of you tomorrow! 3-2-1 Blast Off!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I got it I got it. For the first time in my life I am the tallest!

And the answer to the second one is...Z.

Fabulous at being Katy Jane said...

Brad?

SGRC said...

It's me!! And I wouldn't have thought of a letter if it weren't for Laurie. Smart thinking. IT makes sense now.

Anonymous said...

Geez. I have to read these faster! I knew the answer and yet again someone beat me to it! (Yay for Laurie!)

Laura and Matt said...

YAY Laurie for being the tall one! Jenn Hop, are you going to join the blogging world?

Fabulous at being Katy Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.