Monday, March 5, 2007

It's a Sunshine Day...

Today I started out in a sweater and a button up shirt underneath. I was comfortable, but luckily it was not needed later in the day. When I left work this afternoon, I was able to change into a tee shirt! I love this weather! The other day, Matt and I were talking about our favorite seasons. Mine is spring and fall. Why? Well Spring is right after Winter (duh, you say). Even though Winter consists of Christmas, by the time March rolls around I am ready for the flowers to bloom and to bust out the short sleeve shirts. Fall is the same way. By the time summer is over with, I am ready for the temperatures to cool down.

Last night I was also realizing just how quickly this semseter is going. Even though I have been complaining about the homework, the time is passing by. Soon Matt and I will be putting his new boat (old one caught on fire) in the river. I have classes this summer, but I am also ready to enjoy Current River with my boyfriend and other river rats.

I am very thankful for the good time we had this weekend. I enjoyed Saturday so much! Even though my team did not win (Thanks Laurie) I had a wonderful time. Things went so smoothly this year. I know God is going to bless the Mission Team when they head back to Mexico. The softball tournament that takes place in a few weeks will be successful and full of good times. I will not be playing in the tournament, but I will be there to support my friends.

This blog did not have one main point, just lots of things that have passed through my head over the past few minutes. 3-2-1 Blast Off!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh Laura, I was just being a goose. I was definitely the loose screw on my team!