Saturday, March 24, 2007

Welcome Spring

We are four days into Spring and I am still feeling the wrath of allergies. It all started last Friday, and then it didn't help that it SNOWED on Saturday. I was up in St. Louis, eating lunch, and I look out the window and see huge flakes falling to the ground. What a wonderful way to start Spring Break. I should have known right then that I was going to get sick. How many Spring Break's start with a snowfall? At least I wasn't with Matt, Gary, and Michael. They were camping in the woods when the snow started to fall on them. I fought off the sickness until Wednesday, then I had to go home from work. The weather has been beautiful, but I have been stuck in my bed-sniffling, coughing, sneezing, and anything else you get during allergy season. But today, I have been out and about, enjoying this beautiful weather! I'm so happy it's not snowing today.

I am very thankful for this Spring Break. I have had alot of homework to finish, but at least I haven't had to go to Poplar Bluff. Plus, this means we are on the downhill strech to the end.

Nothing really intersting has happened this week, but like I said, most of the week I have been stuck at home. At least I did not have a big black snake in my room like a good friend of mine. SCARY!

3-2-1 Blast Off!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hope you're feeling better. Poor sneezers!