Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What is that white stuff?

It is snow! It is snow! They have called, and called, and called for us to get snow- and it has arrived!! Not only has it arrived, it is sticking to the ground. I'm at work right now and our parking lot is covered already. Maybe, just maybe, I won't have to go to class tomorrow night. Hopefully, maybe.

If I do have to go to school tomorrow I will be signing up for summer classes. Sigh, already. By the time I get through this semester, I'll have to do it again. During the summer, the classes are longer but the semester is shorter. I'm looking forward to the second part. I want to be finished as quickly as I can.

I read Hattie's blog the other day and I love how she ends some of her posts, so I'm going to do the same thing. I don't know if it's exactly the same thing, but this is my version.

3-2-1 Blast off!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

School is nothing like the "real world." It is a good thing when it is finished. Learning,
on the other hand, is a wonderful, lifetime experience.

Hurrah for the snow!

SGRC said...

Umm Laura.... do you happen to know how to delete comments? Cause I know someone who should use such authority on her blog....

Anonymous said...

Yeah! let's go outside and play Laura this is Hattie.