Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why?

Now when you read the title of this post, you have to stare up at the ceiling, with your fists in the air, and cry out in a very whiny voice- WHY?!?

Why? you may ask. Because this question is commented for the fact that I am starting another semester of school today. It was such a wonderful break that I wanted to last forever. But, alas it could not. One good thing comes from today- because I am starting another semester, it means that it will be over and I will only have two left. If I keep that outlook on it all, before I know it I will have no semesters left and I will be accepting my diploma for all of my hard work.

Oh hey, I have thought of a second good thing about this semester. We are actually starting educational blocks through SEMO. I guess these classes will teach us how to teach, or try to teach us how to teach. I am kind of nervous going into these next few semesters. All of the other educational classes we've been in just required us to observe a class. Now, we will actually be teaching the future of this country. I do think that both Matt and I will make it. We have a guy that has been in some of our classes that is our inspiration. We have told each other that if he can make it, we can make it.

I do have a few goals for this semester:
a) to make it to May with a smile on my face!
b) to pass every class (we both have a big load) with a really really good grade
c) to try and enjoy it- even though I don't like school, it only comes around once

So, as I am joining the millions of other college students around the country, I just hope I don't stress out and I don't kill Matt (he tends to complain).

1 comment:

me said...

You can do it!!! (I don't mean kill Matt) I'm sure that this semester will fly by and we will soon be celebrating summer break (until the summer term begins)