Sunday, January 14, 2007

What's in a name? and a picture?

When I began thinking about starting a blog (and joining the elite group of individuals who are already blogging) I could not think of a name! For the past few days I have thought and thought. So today I was sitting here and asked Jackie and Matt for some help. Finally, Jackie thought of Laugh alot with Laura and then Matt suggested along. Well now I have changed it again, but I hope you like it. Like my heading says (hopefully it says this because I'm not for sure if it's up there) I hope you enjoy reading stories about my life and what goes on everyday. So ta-da, here I am to blog and put my thoughts to print on the Internet. I have so much knowledge in my head to add and share to the world. I also hope you enjoy my profile picture, courtesy of Matthew Ryan himself. That is probably the only thing he will contribute to this blog, unless he surprises me and decides to write something down.

6 comments:

Laura and Matt said...

At first I was going to have Matt draw a picture, but that didn't work. So this is a picture of me and him. He's the one on the left and I'm on the right (that's his brother in the middle). That's not really what we look like.

Laurie said...

Oh, I think it is a very accurate picture! Love your title. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Well I like the picture but it looks like Michael is putting a spell on you or something. And that might creep some people out. By the way someone called for you today. Madison someone.... i left the number in your room, maybe.

me said...

It is going to be such fun reading your blog...good luck getting Matt to contribute.

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Matt will learn to blog, he just needs "gentle non-judgmental encouragment." He needs to know that he can make a difference!