Monday, January 29, 2007

On My Nerves...

One of my biggest pet peeves is... when a teacher says they are going to let you out early and they don't! Tonight, our teacher came in and said she didn't feel good and she would let us out early. Well, that is false and we even stayed later than what we should. Ggggrrrr...

Anyways, I saw on another post where someone wrote seven weird things about themselves. So I am going to write seven weird things about me:

7) I just tried pickles for the first time a few months ago
6) I have never tried an onion, but I love the smell of them
5) If you haven't already noticed, I am a picky eater
4) I'm from Arkansas (haha)
3) Alot of people want to get away from my hometown (in MO), but I want to raise my family
here
2) I want to be a teacher (in a few years I will probably wonder what I was thinking)
1) Matthew Ryan is my favorite person :) :) :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

me said...

I can see where #1 is wierd.

SGRC said...

I was going to say the same thing. #1 is the weirdest!

Laurie said...

Yeah, girl, but have you ever tried fried pickles? YUM!