Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

Two weeks down, only 13 more to go at SEMO (14 at TRCC)! YES!! I just wanted to write and say I am very happy it is Friday. Why? Because it starts the weekend. A time where you really don't have to do much- unless you have homework. A time where you can relax- unless you have homework. A time where you can take naps and sleep in- unless you have lots of homework. It's not that I have alot of homework to get done this weekend, but I have enough to take up some of my precious time. Most of my teachers have assigned us to read chapter one in our books. I'm not quite for sure if I'm going to do that or not. When they make you read, it is so boring and you don't want to do it. I love reading for fun. When I can find some spare time, I love to sit down and curl up with a good book. That doesn't happen very often when I'm in school.

In other news- I'm getting my hair cut today (I know, you're all excited). Nothing drastic, but I change my mind all the time on if I want to keep it long or cut it all off. Everytime I go in, Chrissy always asks me if we're going to chop my hair. She's just used to me changing my mind.

That's all for today. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So, Laura, how short is it?

I'll bet it is cute. Now go do some...homework!