Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Sorry...

It's been a long time, and I'm sorry. I have been so busy these past couple weeks, and when I'm not busy, I don't remember to post anything. Do you remember that post about a month ago that talked about Valentine's Day? Well it's tomorrow and I'm not ANY further along. I do know what I'm going to make Matt, even though I don't remember what it's called.

We have had so much stuff piled on us for homework. Last night we were sitting in class and she asked us if we had an assignment almost finished. I hadn't even started!! I don't think anyone else had either. So I didn't feel that bad... But, everytime I turn around, there's more homework and assignments for us! It's getting kinda bad. I don't think it is as bad as Katy Jane's homework problem though.

I have also realized after bending down and trying to get through the cold wind, I am ready for Spring to come. More importantly, SPRING BREAK!!

1-2-3 Blast Off!!

2 comments:

me said...

Your title of "Blogger of the Year" was about to be recalled. I too am ready for Spring Break...not really Spring, but just the Break. I'm trying to convince Ruth that a good break would entail attending a hockey game in St. Louis. We will see.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Laura. I dropped a class though, so it's now a little better, but I am still reading constantly.