Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Don't Know what to Title This

It has been awhile since my last blog, but honestly I can't think of anything that has happened in my life. Well there has been school, but school is blah blah and it already stressses me out enough. Oh I have thought of something. Saturday night we had our meeting to plan the Springtime in Paris Gala. Going into the meeting I still was not for sure what my role would be, but I knew I wanted to be involved because Ruth asked us to. I am now sure what I am doing and that part is a secret. This gala is for all the women at our church, but mostly for the older women who don't come to the JOY meetings. I think they used to do this for them but haven't in awhile, so this gala will allow them to come out and get a really really nice lunch and some funny entertainment. I am really looking forward to it because it is something different for us to do and by that time I will need some entertainment besides an Educational Psychology book.

No comments: