Monday, April 9, 2007

I Can Show You with One Hand

What can I show you with one hand? How many weeks we have left of school! I have officially made a list of what I need to do before the end. This list is allowed to be modified, because I had to add more during class tonight. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to mark off items on my list. Since we have SO MUCH stuff due before the end of the semester, this list allows myself to try and stay organized. I also have to add Matt into this organizational list. He is really lost and we have to try and keep him caught up. Well, we need to catch him up first, then keep him caught up.

I enjoyed my Easter break very much. Friday night consisted of dying Easter eggs, spending time with Alicia, Garrett, and new friends met at the Thornton house, and spilling Mountain Dew on my pants. Saturday consisted of cleaning room and going back to Thornton house to watch the Passion of Christ. Sunday was Easter! I went to church, went to eat lunch at Grandma/Grandpa Thornton house, hunted Easter eggs, and then went home to take a nap. I tried to do homework, but I couldn't make myself. I have been getting homework done this evening while sitting in class. hehehehehe! :) Maybe that's why I'm so lost and I'm not for sure what's due next and when.

3-2-1 Blast Off!!

No comments: