Monday, May 7, 2007

Movies This Summer

There are some BIG movies coming out this summer and I want to see them.

Will be there to watch:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End- Who wouldn't want to see this movie? We have Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. But honestly the first two movies were GREAT!

2. Ocean's 13- I really liked the first two movies in this series. I like the movies that keep you guessing and you have to figure out how they did that.

3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- Hello!?! Harry Potter!! I have a feeling I might be at the midnight showing of this movie.

Maybes:

4. Nancy Drew- I saw on a list that there was a Nancy Drew movie coming out. I tried to click on it to see what it was about, but another movie popped up. I have no idea if it is based on the books or not.

5. Shrek 3- I saw the first Shrek and did not like it at all. I did not watch the second movie, but the commercials I have seen for this one look ok. We'll see...

6. Spider Man 3- I saw the second Spider Man movie, but have not watched the first one the whole way through. It looks ok, but we'll see...

There are also a couple of books I want to read. Well let me rephrase that... I want to read a couple of books. I might just go to the library and just start checking them out. Right now my dream is to get a good book, hop in the boat, and read while floating down Current River. Ahhhhh....sounds good! We also need to add in some Oreo cookies and Mountain Dew into that dream.

1 comment:

SGRC said...

Might be??? Might be? Oh I think we will be at that midnight showing! You get the popcorn and I'll wear my "I heart Harry" shirt. We'll be good to go. Would you want to wear my Hermoine cape?